What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating the nursery

Cecilia_99_00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am at Level 17 and have a nursery which can hatch two eggs at the same time. I noticed that it's possible to update the nursery further at a cost of 23 gems. I can't find information ANYWHERE which tells me what the advantage is ofmaking this further update.

Any clues please?

cecilia_99_00

Prairie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need nursery help, too! I have 2 DragonVale Level 10 nurseries that say, "You don't have enough room in your nursery for this egg." I have searched all over to find what this means, perhaps someone can help. Does this mean there is an egg stuck in there? Does it mean the egg was rejected? How do I upgrade the nursery? One is the breeding cave and the other a cold habitat. I'd appreciate any help. I am new to this game. Thanks!

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cecilia_99_00 said:
I am at Level 17 and have a nursery which can hatch two eggs at the same time. I noticed that it's possible to update the nursery further at a cost of 23 gems. I can't find information ANYWHERE which tells me what the advantage is ofmaking this further update.

Any clues please?

cecilia_99_00

To hatch 4 eggs at a time. That's the max upgrade.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Prairie said:
Need nursery help, too! I have 2 DragonVale Level 10 nurseries that say, "You don't have enough room in your nursery for this egg." I have searched all over to find what this means, perhaps someone can help. Does this mean there is an egg stuck in there? Does it mean the egg was rejected? How do I upgrade the nursery? One is the breeding cave and the other a cold habitat. I'd appreciate any help. I am new to this game. Thanks!

Click on the nursery and see if there are any eggs. You must have missed one. Also to upgrade click on the nursery and at the bottom right of the screen it will show the option to upgrade, buy a egg, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts