What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Released Today - Super Gem Thief

N_Stewart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the iPad Forums. My new game Super Gem Thief was released on the App Store today. Please search for the game and PM me if you would like a promo code. I am new here, so I am unable to post links for now. :)

I previously published multiple PC game titles as co-owner of Truwitz, Inc. - Super Gem Miner, Dragon Eggs, Star Cluster (Partagus Cluster), etc. I am working on some new gameplay trailers that I will post to the website this week.

In Super Gem Thief, the player will collect gems in maze-like dungeons while avoiding goblins. Once all of the gems on a level are collected, a portal opens, which the player must search for in order to get to the next level. All of this must be accomplished while a timer ticks down the seconds left to accomplish the task. The game features full 3D graphics and a two thumbstick control system similar to the Xbox 360 or PS3.

Most reactions

Latest posts