What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating iPad Apps

rockontom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My apps have stopped updating and a message comes up "cannot connect to iTunes Store". Any reason for this happening? Thanks.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My apps have stopped updating and a message comes up "cannot connect to iTunes Store". Any reason for this happening? Thanks.

Are you sure that your Internet connection didn't fail part way through the app updates? This is the message one usually sees when the Internet connection is lost.

OP
R

rockontom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. The connection should be OK, my iPhone updates OK. I have checked the settings but I can't see anything wrong. I have deleted all music tracks in case it is a capacity problem but it made no difference.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your iPad's WiFi connection may be acting up. Try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Let us know if this works.

Last edited:
OP
R

rockontom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. It worked splendidly. Much appreciate this help. Thanks again.

Most reactions