What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

updating app on cydia...

ipadmania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i jailbroke my ipad and started to download apps on installous. when updated apps are available for the same app, how do i update it without having to delete the previous version and downloading the newer one again?

thanks

Gerry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the app is free than it is not illegal. There are no laws against using the program. It will void your warranty and Apple does not approve of using installous, but saying it is illegal is not completely true.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
If the app is free than it is not illegal. There are no laws against using the program. It will void your warranty and Apple does not approve of using installous, but saying it is illegal is not completely true.

All apps on installous are illegally cracked and placed up for download.
I have free apps in the apple app store and they have been illegally cracked and placed up on installous. If you want free apps download them directly from apple.

Oh and you way want to watch out, some apps on installous know when they have been illegally cracked and will send all of your devices personal info to the app creator. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts