What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated BT Home Hub

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
On Wednesday afternoon, after setting up a friends new 'N' series Home Hub and seeing how little they were paying for unlimited broadband I decided to contact BT and ask a few questions about my Hub!
I have been with them from the beginning and have one of the original White Hub Bases, I was paying around £30 per month for the privilege of a terrible wireless service.......until I rang them, they apologised profusely for having overseen my account, they reduced my price down to £10 per month for unlimited downloads and sent me one of the brand new super fast wireless systems free of charge.
So, all I can say is, check your bills and make sure you haven't just sat back and accepted what you've got is up to date.....like I did. My Apple TV and ipad2 are now buzzing with the extra speed........and I'm loving' it!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Rambler, that's interesting info, I'm on a 10GB limit with mine and since getting my Apple TV and downloading movies as well as streaming the rugby on Saturday and Sunday mornings I'm hitting my limits around the 10th of the month! I think I'll give BT a call.

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
No worries, the 2 best deals are BT and also Sky....but only the sky if you receive channels to start with. Ive been with BT for that long that it would feel wrong to leave, and I know that's the wrong way to be, but I must admit, I've had no problems with them!!

p.s come on the mighty England tomorrow. It's been great rugby so far!!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't be bothered with Sky, I've got BT Vision instead so it all works for me, can't wait for the England match but I've got a feeling that Wales v Ireland may be the match of the tournament!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with bt too,I don't have any problems,I'm on a 10 gb limit too but it's usually enough,they reduced mine to £5 a month when I enquired about my landine,thats until next may,who knows after that but I'm happy at the mo,god I'm turning that spell correction thing off,it's doing my head in.

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pay £27 for unlimited BB and unlimited calls and line rental. I like the sound of £10 unlimited BB might have to ring them

Most reactions

Latest posts