What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Untethered Jailbreak ios 6.0.1

Jamos316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am very axious for a jailbreak for the ipad 2 on OS IOS 6.0.1. I came across a youtube video posted 3rd december saying that the new redsn0w 0.9.18b3 software can do the jailbreak. Can someone please confirm this for me please. If you want to see the youtube video (as i can't post the link) you can either post your email address & i will email you the link or you can try searching for the youtube video in youtube. You should be able to find it if you search for 'new ios 6.0.1 jailbreak untethered redsn0w working for (a5,a5x,a5,a4) devices'.

Thanks for any replies,

James

unoturbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no untethered jailbreak available for IOS6,as yet. There are thouands of sites on the net, and videos on YouTube claiming otherwise, but they are nothing but scammers. You just have to wait a while, as developers are working on it....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jamos316 said:
Hi,

I am very axious for a jailbreak for the ipad 2 on OS IOS 6.0.1. I came across a youtube video posted 3rd december saying that the new redsn0w 0.9.18b3 software can do the jailbreak. Can someone please confirm this for me please. If you want to see the youtube video (as i can't post the link) you can either post your email address & i will email you the link or you can try searching for the youtube video in youtube. You should be able to find it if you search for 'new ios 6.0.1 jailbreak untethered redsn0w working for (a5,a5x,a5,a4) devices'.

Thanks for any replies,

James

We have an official iOS 6 jail break status thread on these forums. http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/89458-official-ios6-jailbreak-status-thread.html
Any announcement about a genuine iOS 6 jailbreak WILL be made in the first post of this thread. Subscribe to it and check it every so often.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts