What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unlocking iphone

alexanderspear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there, i'm very interested to know about how to unlock lock i phone can any one please let me know?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will find a section dedicated to this subject over at our sister forum, iPhoneForums.net. Can I suggest you try over there?

srima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi can you please specify the type of lock in iphone .if you need to know something about how to unlock iphone from network lock .Then i am here to guide you .Most iphone come locked with network provider due to this they wont accept other network sim in it .To solve this you must unlock your iphone .There are many providers found online who help you unlock your iphone .I recommend you to visit XXXXXX here they ask you the Iphone model ,Country from where you brought your iphone and the network name to which your iPhone is locked .Then at last they help you unlock your iphone using remote unlocking service.

Moderator Edit: External link removed. Please review the forum rules found here

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts