What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iCloud Unlocked (iPad 2 WiFI)

gusar381

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Guys, im wrighting from Serbia.Today one huy here just unlocked my iPad 2 who was locked on iCloud ID.He just skiped activation.Do you know what is happening there, and what he done?

He also dont want to tell me what is a name of software for unlocking.

This is really true.i couldent belive!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Guys, im wrighting from Serbia.Today one huy here just unlocked my iPad 2 who was locked on iCloud ID.He just skiped activation.Do you know what is happening there, and what he done? He also dont want to tell me what is a name of software for unlocking. This is really true.i couldent belive!
I'm afraid that it is not true, there is currently no way to bypass activation lock.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are rumored Chinese utilities that does so, but your device is next to unusable after using it since the boot chain will corrupt. Unless they used r0bf0rdsn0w which I highly doubt, then they probably swapped out your iPad or got the password from the owner.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk Pro

Most reactions

Latest posts