What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unique and Handmade iPad Cases?

chicsportschick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Protective iPad Case from G-Form

I recently saw G-Form's protective gear at Interbike and I am a huge fan of their products. Looks like they are coming out with an iPad case that is the epitome of protection. They have a video on youtube - search g-form iPad and check it out. Pretty amazing I think.

jo.sta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For gamers, this case looks pretty good:

il_fullxfull.188717675.jpg

Hand made to order with extra compartments for books and pens. Thinking of getting one to fit my ipad + zaggmate after I save a little money. :)

[the website of the store is on the photo]

alanrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try breffo.com
ive got the Spiderpodium from there, which i know isnt a case but is quite quirky i think.
they might have cases aswell

kschles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Fieldfolio case looks interesting:

iPad Folio Cases by Fieldfolio

The company takes the idea of the book-type case (Dodo, Portenzo, Treegloo), but makes theirs with a new type of frame (thermoplastic polyurethane) to hold the Ipad. This addresses one of the big complaints with the former cases; whose wood frames with rubber bumpers tended to warp, while the bumpers lost their ability to hold the Ipad in the frame (I know a lot of folks will say their cases are fine; but a lot of other folks, including me, have had problems with this type of case).

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can also check out ColcaSac, these sleeves are made from environment friendly materials and the designs are cool too!

Most reactions

Latest posts