What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't see why it wouldn't, all the other major icon organizing tweaks work.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here for those wondering about iOS 6 compatibility. It's updated every so often or when something new pops up. No piracy tweaks.

iOS 6 Compatibility List

Last edited:

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why don't you (or a mod) add that link to the first post? Otherwise it'd probably turn into a big pain to look for it after a couple dozen more postings to this thread...

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why don't you (or a mod) add that link to the first post? Otherwise it'd probably turn into a big pain to look for it after a couple dozen more postings to this thread...

Not a mod on iPad Forums unfortunately :p I am over on the sister iPhone forum. We'll see if Leigh or another mod/admin catches it.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hurray! AnyAttach has been updated for iOS 6.x! The first post has been updated.

I missed this tweak and am glad it's back... :)

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hurray! AnyAttach has been updated for iOS 6.x! The first post has been updated.

I missed this tweak and am glad it's back... :)

Marilyn

Wasn't used to not having AnyAttach for 3 weeks when I upgraded my 4S to 6.1.2.... Thank you devs

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for gridlock, why has chpwn updated all his major tweaks except gridlock it seems?

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for gridlock, why has chpwn updated all his major tweaks except gridlock it seems?

Gridlock just showed up in the changes log, now compatible with 6.... I don't use gridlock so I haven't actually tried it but its there for you guys.

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gridlock just showed up in the changes log, now compatible with 6.... I don't use gridlock so I haven't actually tried it but its there for you guys.

You're right, 2.0 is out. Shame we have to pay for it, for the second time :-(

Most reactions

Latest posts