What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

suntam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tweaks, it's nice to see them all together like this. I always have to search, and I only find a couple at a time. Thanks again:D

Biaggo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with "pull to refresh safari" tweak? It made my Safari go freezing and wouldn`t respond to touch screen.
After removing it, safari now works fine again.

wingzfan61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues with "pull to refresh safari" tweak? It made my Safari go freezing and wouldn`t respond to touch screen.
After removing it, safari now works fine again.

Same here. Just removed it after not being able to click links.

Munky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the developer or otherwise have any info on when Gridlock will get updated to work on 6.1+?

dfweyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know the developer or otherwise have any info on when Gridlock will get updated to work on 6.1+?

Grant Paul is working on it, no ETA though..he is a busy developer with Zephyr, Appslider, and the Infini-springboard collection as well.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have started the process of adding 4, 5 and 6.x compatibility indicators to the first post ;)

There are still going to be quite a few mistakes in there (we can't check everything personally immediately, but will get round to it eventually), so please post any corrections, or let us know when a tweak is updated for 6.x by posting a reply in this thread.

Please also remember, if you have a tweak which you think is worthy of inclusion, post the details here too, with some words about why you think it is an ultimate tweak.

andrewhtf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned, but apparently retinapad didn't work on iPad mini. Can't get it installed on mine ios6.1

ashusingh71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I've already try iFile, but my WD external doesnt read automatically, it should use command using iSSH. any easy trick?

Sent from my  iPhone using iPF

Now.. Do this. ... Take a powered usb hub. Plug it to mains. Plug your external drive in the hub. Attach the camera connection kit (usb) to the ipad. Through a usb cable on both ends, connect one side to the usb hub and the other to the camera connection kit. Voilla !! Anything the you plugged in the usb hub will show up in the ifile...hope it helps. Works for me... Witha 1 tb external drive.

Most reactions