What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
At the moment I'm not liking either of them... All the winterboard themes I seem to like it says that they're waiting for the developer to confirm whether it's able to run on my current version of ios and dreamboard freezes on me when I'm trying to choose the Endroid theme that comes with it.... When you choose the stock theme in dreamboard it changes just fine.

Whether you are using Winterboard or Dreamboard, you should only use themes which are specifically made for your device and the version of IOS you are running. Check our themes section for themes which DO work. Only a tiny percentage of themes are made for iPad. The vast majority are for old 3G / 3GS iPhones and will never work on iPad, and most of the rest are iPhone4 / 4S which won't run either.

Since you have an iPad1, make sure the themes you look at in Cydia have "iPad" in their title. That's normally a good start!

Our themes section is here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-themes/

Last edited:

lovexmadxevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Whether you are using Winterboard or Dreamboard, you should only use themes which are specifically made for your device and the version of IOS you are running. Check our themes section for themes which DO work. Only a tiny percentage of themes are made for iPad. The vast majority are for old 3G / 3GS iPhones and will never work on iPad, and most of the rest are iPhone4 / 4S which won't run either.

Since you have an iPad1, make sure the themes you look at in Cydia have "iPad" in their title. That's normally a good start!

Our themes section is here - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-themes/

Excuse the excitement here but, I upgraded to a New iPad last week, yay!!! Lol... I haven't downloaded any themes yet, all I have done is looked enough themes on cydia and like you say most are developed for the iPhone :( which is the part I'm finding frustrating. The small majority of ones that I have seen for the iPad I don't really like them.... I'll keep looking my I may just stick to changing wallpapers for the time being... May venture into making my own theme at some point... :)

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Excuse the excitement here but, I upgraded to a New iPad last week, yay!!! Lol... I haven't downloaded any themes yet, all I have done is looked enough themes on cydia and like you say most are developed for the iPhone :( which is the part I'm finding frustrating. The small majority of ones that I have seen for the iPad I don't really like them.... I'll keep looking my I may just stick to changing wallpapers for the time being... May venture into making my own theme at some point... :)

Cool, but since the iPad3 JB is so new, there are even fewer iPad3 themes as they need all new graphics and icons. We still have them listed in the section though...

mjchopperboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BlackKeyboard is marked as only ios 4.x although it perfectly works on my iPad 2 ios 5.1.1!

Thanks, mjchopperboy

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got round to updating the status of "Black Keyboard" and also added Speero and Deck HD to the list...

IH8law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a tweak that enables me to specify a different email notification sound for each of my contacts.

Edit: I found additional information about Mail Enhancer Pro that confirmed what I wanted to know. I purchased and installed. Looks good so far.

Although you found the answer, another tweak is "Aloud." You can have it speak just about anything you can imagine. It's paid, I think. I works great, but I rarely have it on since I ALWAYS in a setting where it's inappropriate.

darryltan90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y, I think you missed xxxxxxxxxxxx ~ allows in-app purchases

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Removal of piracy mention.

Last edited by a moderator:

darryltan90

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I llike Dreamboard better because they totally change the whole iPad!(not really) Although only a few of them are designed for the iPad, I recommend you download Honey Pad Pro.
Although you need to pay for the Pro Version, its for a very good cost... It makes your iPad running like an Android. I am not sure whether they are avaible for The New iPad, but try searching...

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darryltan90 said:
f4780y, I think you missed
Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules Reference to piracy method removed.
~ allows in-app purchases

Word of warning, this forum doesn't support the use of piracy; which is essentially what that tweak is used for. This post and yours will be deleted. You should buy you apps and in-app purchases, just like the rest of us!

Last edited by a moderator:

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.
Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!
Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.
Please review all our forum rules here

We here are IPF do not tolerate piracy in any way shape or form!! . Piracy is stealing and ILLEGAL! DO NOT BE A PIRATE!!! I suggest you u install the piracy apps, and pay for apps like the rest of us!!

Last edited:

tipps1080

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If we can still suggest additional apps for the list:

PageNames - edit and display title for spring board pages

Essential for any other neat freaks out there :3

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish there was a sticky like this in the iPhone forum, but I assume most of these are iPhone compatible. Can't wait to JB my iPad later today and add a lot of the free ones, hopefully adding some to my recently JB iPhone as well!

lovexmadxevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help!!! I installed the xcon tweak so I can still use lovefilm on my iPad but since updating the lovefilm app it realises the ipad is jailbroken. Any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts