What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

mkucuksari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi mods,

Thanks for your great support. I have just noticed that "No Update", "Anyattach" tweaks are not in the list at first page. May be it will very usefull to add them for other users.

I also find a very usefull tweak called "Update Hider". It is a tweak for jailbroken iOS devices that lets us hide app updates in the App Store. With this tweak we can configure which apps we want to stop showing that it has a new update in the App Store .

Regards

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might have missed it among the 11 (17 for my iPhone) pages but TruPrint is pretty awesome and completely worth the $10 IMO. I have my cheapie hp wireless printer and didn't want to spring the money for a new printer. I like it because it used the native print windows instead of having to go into an in app browser. Now I can print out my eBay shipping labels off without having to dig out my laptop.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Might have missed it among the 11 (17 for my iPhone) pages but TruPrint is pretty awesome and completely worth the $10 IMO. I have my cheapie hp wireless printer and didn't want to spring the money for a new printer. I like it because it used the native print windows instead of having to go into an in app browser. Now I can print out my eBay shipping labels off without having to dig out my laptop.

Thanks for this! I had forgotten this existed. Now, I can easily print - or print to PDF. Very nice!

Marilyn

amerwahid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stock NC Widgets for iPad not working on my jailbroken iPad1 iOS 5.0.1 and 5.1..
i already follow all instructions as given but is still same.

Pls sharing if you guys had this problem like me..

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I had forgotten this existed. Now, I can easily print - or print to PDF. Very nice!

Marilyn

It makes my life soooo much easier... It has paid for itself many times over in the short time I have had it. It also helps because with a school network I can just "comandeer" a network printer when i need to have something in my hands right now.

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a couple of you that don't keep up.....SwipeSelection(free), is a new tweak out, for quicker text editing.

you should subscribe to that channel(and check other videos).

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure where to ask for specific tweaks since I do not see anyone asking for them in threads so I decided to ask here. If this is not the right place for this, let me know and I'll ask in the appropriate forum.

I am looking for a tweak that allows you to scroll through your apps vertically on the... springboard, I believe? I like to keep my apps categorized on each page without having to use another page for it - and I want to use Barrel, after all!

Thanks!

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I posted thinking I knew but I was wrong... I'll keep looking.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure where to ask for specific tweaks since I do not see anyone asking for them in threads so I decided to ask here. If this is not the right place for this, let me know and I'll ask in the appropriate forum.

I am looking for a tweak that allows you to scroll through your apps vertically on the... springboard, I believe? I like to keep my apps categorized on each page without having to use another page for it - and I want to use Barrel, after all!

Thanks!

Have a look at the tweak Infiniboard. It allows you to put an infinite number of icons on a springboard page. Then, you scroll vertically through them on that single page.

I used to run it, myself. Then, I found that it slowed the rotation affect of my iPad1, so I took it off. Oh, and I can't tell you how well it works on the iPad2 or the iPad3 (or even if it's compatible). But, that's the tweak name - good for a bit of research.

There are also tweaks called Infinidock and Infinifolder, which allow for an unlimited number on the dock and in folders, respectively. They are made by the same guy. Same caveats apply, however, in that I do not know how they work with the current crop of iPads and iOS 5.1.1. Although, now that i just checked, the Cydia description says they do work with iOS 5.1.1 ...

And, you can use Barrel even if you don't have the Infini-series tweaks. After all, what can of affect can you set with Barrel if you don't have a number of pages to go through? :)

Regardless, hope this helps.

Marilyn

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Have a look at the tweak Infiniboard. It allows you to put an infinite number of icons on a springboard page. Then, you scroll vertically through them on that single page.

THAT WAS IT! I knew it had either infinity or endless as part of the title but I wasn't able to find it.

Also, based on how much you've gone on about it today I downloaded barrel... It's fun, just not $2.99 fun IMO. More like $.99 fun.

Most reactions

Latest posts