What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate List of Jailbreak Tweaks

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
andrewak said:
looks good, but what's about other languages? English is not the only one.

i use spanish and English keyboard with no problem. I can't say of any other language.

Confucioux

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should add "iProtect" - password protect your chosen apps works on both iPhone/iPad) as well as "xmessages"- timestamp all your messages and adds contact photos next to them.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF 

andrewak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iFrog said:
i use spanish and English keyboard with no problem. I can't say of any other language.

you are lucky - i have english 5-row and russian 4-row keyboards now - not very convenient.

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found that ikeywi doesn't allow automatic capitalization. I even tried any and all toggles to fix this error...and nothing.

Sent from my jailbroken iPad2 using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have found that ikeywi doesn't allow automatic capitalization. I even tried any and all toggles to fix this error...and nothing.

Sometimes it works when you are in the middle of a paragraph. For example, the "F" in this sentence got put in okay. And, the letter I autocorrrected here.

it's when you start a new line that it doesn't work very well ... at least here on this forum (and yes, although its killing me - I left that i as a small case so you'd see what I mean :) ).

Other than the new line problem, I don't have any autocorrect issues. Weird that your is acting up more... However, I do have minimal tweaks on the iPad.

Marilyn

hunterjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just heard about the Pad 69 coming out.
THEY get Ya coming and going.

Still trying to get some help with my Original Pad, being the charge is not charging and i can not get past restore/ (code error 28). Many smart people here.
Can anybody let me know if battery being in NOT charge state, will cause or not the lack of restore process to complete?

Can this be the problem? I need 25% or greater of power and or the computer will not recognize the proper power/battery and thus the same issue,it will not finish restore?

LMK
Cool beans you pad gurus out there.

hunterjoe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ps:
I tried DFU and holding buttons, here or there, plug in and wires out, this and that and even jumped up and down on one leg, in circle praying, BUT Nope no go!

LMK thanks!

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just heard about the Pad 69 coming out.
THEY get Ya coming and going.

Still trying to get some help with my Original Pad, being the charge is not charging and i can not get past restore/ (code error 28). Many smart people here.
Can anybody let me know if battery being in NOT charge state, will cause or not the lack of restore process to complete?

Can this be the problem? I need 25% or greater of power and or the computer will not recognize the proper power/battery and thus the same issue,it will not finish restore?

LMK
Cool beans you pad gurus out there.

I already answered this for you in your other thread. Is it CRITICAL that you get some charge on the iPad to complete the restore. Use the WALL CHARGER, not the USB.

Please don't cross post and don't take threads off topic. Thanks.

seamus517

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody know of a tweak to add a 30-second rewind button to the standard video player?

I was on planes for 10 hours this weekend it it drove me crazy trying to rewind just a little with the "scrubber".

If not, what about any third party video players that access the videos imported via iTunes like the stock app, but that have ff and rewind features?

Something that played .mkv's wouldn't hurt either...

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Sometimes it works when you are in the middle of a paragraph. For example, the "F" in this sentence got put in okay. And, the letter I autocorrrected here.

it's when you start a new line that it doesn't work very well ... at least here on this forum (and yes, although its killing me - I left that i as a small case so you'd see what I mean :) ).

Other than the new line problem, I don't have any autocorrect issues. Weird that your is acting up more... However, I do have minimal tweaks on the iPad.

Marilyn

I have minimal tweaks also. The start of a paragraph, or line, drives me nuts. I can't deal with no capitalization in iMessage!

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am searching for a tweak to hide the "Software update" in settings too, does one exist yet? I wasn't able to find one.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's a tweak called "No Update" in Cydia. It doesn't hide the Software update button/line, but it makes it so that it is blocked if/when you try to press the button for the OTA update. Then, should you wish to DO the update, you go back to Cydia and uninstall it. I have it running on both my iPad1 and iPhone 4S. Seems to work fine.

Is that what you're looking for?

Marilyn

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
There's a tweak called "No Update" in Cydia. It doesn't hide the Software update button/line, but it makes it so that it is blocked if/when you try to press the button for the OTA update. Then, should you wish to DO the update, you go back to Cydia and uninstall it. I have it running on both my iPad1 and iPhone 4S. Seems to work fine.

Is that what you're looking for?

Marilyn

Working like a charm! Great thanks!

Now I still need something to download with...

Most reactions