What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Stream On IPAD

sshoaib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an IPAD, a PC with windows 7 ultimate and a PCI TV card in it. Can I view live tv in IPAD from PC? Is it possible?
thanks

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Just to give you some encouragement.... Yes, but I don't even watch TV, much less stream it.... But someone will tell you how, hang in there...

OP
S

sshoaib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really want to see the upcoming FIFA matches on it.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The only way I know how is to use something like EyeTV to record to your PC. Then convert to the right format for iPad and download thru iTunes.

OP
S

sshoaib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just want Live streaming from my TV card.
How about using remote desktop like wyse - I heard that I can ger sound from it. Anyone used it?

SPC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried RDP- remote desktop - with streaming TV.
The picture was choppy and unwatchable.

tail24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go buy an elgato eyetv hybrid and update to their newest ipad frie dly software and then set up the necessary wifi requirements. Then purchase the iPhone app eyetv (which eyetv said an update will becoming in next couple weeks to be a iPad version as well) and you will be able to watch live tv on your iPad (though it's pixilated due to at the moment it's an iPhone app being doubled).
This app works almost flawlessly over wifi and can even stream with a bit of lag via 3G. I watch sports center almost every morning while waiting for students to come into homeroom.

Most reactions