What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tune In Radio gone?

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I haven't been able to connect to Tunein for most of the evening. I can't do it with my iPad or my phone.. I checked the web site at http://tunein.com/ and I get a message saying "503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request".

I hope it's just a server burp and that Tunein hasn't gone broke..... Hope they get it back in service tonight..

Wilburight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I was listening to a TuneIn Radio station OK earlier, but about 3 hours ago it had stopped and I found that no stations would work. Their web site gave me the same server error message.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great I am not the only one. Both the free version and the paid version.

Wonder Radio the same but will pick up the weather stations.

Radio USA still works.

Oo Tunes works fine.

Strange the problem started so far in time after updating the firmware. Why did not this problem occur straight off.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwt873 said:
I haven't been able to connect to Tunein for most of the evening. I can't do it with my iPad or my phone.. I checked the web site at http://tunein.com/ and I get a message saying "503 Service Unavailable No server is available to handle this request".

I hope it's just a server burp and that Tunein hasn't gone broke..... Hope they get it back in service tonight..

Ok I used that web address you put here and I received this...

Welcome to TuneIn
TuneIn is a free service that lets you listen to in the world from wherever you are with over 50,000 stations, all yours, for you to choose from.

There is a place to download their applications. Maybe the service will be restored soon.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TUNEIN Radio back on now. Had to be one of their servers that brought them down.

Most reactions

Latest posts