What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to use iPad like an old-style overhead projector

learyblaine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! Happy to be here! I've scanned the forum and did some searches, so I know there are many knowledgeable participants here!

Question: how can I use the iPad to work like an old-fashioned overhead projector ... you know, the kind powered by a lightbulb? I want to hook my iPad up to a "beemer" (projector), draw freehand on the iPad's screen, and have the image displayed in real time on a wall or vertical screen.

Anyone doing this? What program or app do you use? What projector?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance!
:)

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you thought about using the video out feature of an app like Sketchbook Pro and a normal projector?

OP
L

learyblaine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WebPad Lite

I found an app that I like for the drawing end of it ("WebPad Lite" does exactly what I need). Now all I need to do is to figure out how to project ("mirror"?) what I'm drawing onto a wall or screen.

I will also check-out Sketchbook Pro. Many thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts