What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to figure out what dvd ripping program I can choose?

matthow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I don't want to “pirate†any movies, but would like to rip DVD Prince of Persia that I bought into my computer so I can put them on my iPad.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Any ways to rip copy protected DVD’s with many chapters/episodes etc?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Which software allows me to do it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. [/FONT]

gsr1379

iPF Noob
Reaction score
on the mac. I use Handbrake. I did have a few issues when some of my movies and I had to use Mactheripper

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Makemkv to rip, and then convert using handbrake - The reason I do this is so I can rip a number of DVD's and then queue the mV's to convert them in handbrake without me having to do anything for a few days.

Both are free, and I haven't had any failures with makemkv yet with regards to copy protection. (obviously only on DVD's I continue to own).

OP
M

matthow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Thanks for all of your recommendations. I have tried Handbrake and Mactheripper, uha, they really helps a lot, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But the only problem I knew of were MacTheRipper which doesn’t get all DVDs and Handbrake paired with VLC. I read a review from CNET, http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-19512_7-20019719-233.html?tag=mncol, sounds not bad. Anyone heard of before? [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Most reactions

Latest posts