What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trooper iPad ClamCase channels 'Star Wars'

wbaehr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SirJosue said:
That sucks, you should of reported it under warranty, mine is working great and I love it, no cracks, all rubber padding is still securely in place, maybe they updated the case materials after you purchased it, I have no complaints. Iv'e been using it every day.

I did report it. I was past the 90 day warranty so I am "SOL". Company wouldn't do anything for me. After researching the issue, the case cracking was a known issue in the first production run of the Trooper Case. After so many positive reviews on the product, it is disappointing that the company would warranty a known issue. I would have even settled for paying half on a replacement. Oh well.

I just purchased the Zaggfolio for the new iPad at Best Buy. I like it a lot.

baby2321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know Clamcase is the all-in-one keyboard case and stand for apple ipad.

dgnmw.com/clamcasediscountcode/clamcase-discount-code/

Hardwarenutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did report it. I was past the 90 day warranty so I am "SOL". Company wouldn't do anything for me. After researching the issue, the case cracking was a known issue in the first production run of the Trooper Case. After so many positive reviews on the product, it is disappointing that the company would warranty a known issue. I would have even settled for paying half on a replacement. Oh well.

I just purchased the Zaggfolio for the new iPad at Best Buy. I like it a lot.

I too have a cracked ClamCase. Just out of 90 day warranty. Contacted company. No reply. Currently trying JB Weld to keep from traveling across entire unit.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my Clamcase today. So far it's great!! I hope the battery life issue has been solved. From what they say, it was a bad batch that caused the earlier issues.

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted the Trooper sooo bad, but couldn't wait the extra time for it to be delivered. Also, since I use it in corporate meetings, I wanted it to be a little less blingy...LOL So I guess my matte black was the best choice and it arrived pretty quick too...

Most reactions

Latest posts