What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring/saving images

asifloya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I've new Ipad2. yesterday, i transfered my images to ipad from my computer using itunes. today, i want to save some more images to my ipad, when i did it i saw all previous images was deleted and only new images of today is saved. can any one guide me how i transfer images to ipad and all previous images must be saved.

regards

Asif

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I've new Ipad2. yesterday, i transfered my images to ipad from my computer using itunes. today, i want to save some more images to my ipad, when i did it i saw all previous images was deleted and only new images of today is saved. can any one guide me how i transfer images to ipad and all previous images must be saved.

regards

Asif

Were the images that you transferred yesterday still on your computer when you put the new images on today?

Tim

OP
A

asifloya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes, they still on my pc. first day, i transfered from my pictures folder, then from drive D, but when i saw the pictures from my pictures were deleted and the images of drive D are there.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iTunes syncs picture folders. If you deselected folers, or removed pictures from the folders you to sync through iTune the they were remved at the next sync.

To add more pictures eithe add them to folders you are already syncing, or add another folder and select it to sync, without de-selecting the old ones.

Most reactions

Latest posts