What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferred mystery manor from iPad 2 to new iPad. HELP!

bradjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I transferred Mystery Manor game from iPad 2 to the new iPad. The game transferred fine. Still at level 47, still have collections and diamonds, BUT. I don't have my 415 friends. Can't add friends or post on wall. Every time I try to go to wall or friends it says "you are not registered". No response from support. Any suggestions?.

qesuey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I transferred Mystery Manor game from iPad 2 to the new iPad. The game transferred fine. Still at level 47, still have collections and diamonds, BUT. I don't have my 415 friends. Can't add friends or post on wall. Every time I try to go to wall or friends it says "you are not registered". No response from support. Any suggestions?.

I have lost everything and am back at the beginning. How did you keep your level?

OP
B

bradjan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
qesuey said:
I have lost everything and am back at the beginning. How did you keep your level?

Backed up first then started new one from backup.

Blw319

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problems. I have contacted them twice and still not heard back. Have you had any luck yet?

farmgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem.I startedove, but I would love to be Back at level 38

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a previous post somewhere that says if you contact support from there Facebook page and give the uidi (I think that's what it is) of both devices they should transfer the game for you...? Worth contacting them first though just incase. It's on the left hand side of there Facebook page good luck

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make sure when you contact them you get a confirmation email for that question because my first message did not send.

SimplyMac2012

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will need to send an email to [email protected] quoting your old iPad UDID number and serial number and your new iPads UDID number and Serial number also how many friends you had and your player name.

Give gameinsight a couple of days they will reply and get you back up and running

Last edited:

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having this problem too. What is a UDID number?

Last edited:

Blovetink

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just transferred my game from my iPad2 to the new iPad. I sent an email to support 2 weeks ago, they finally responded last night but I don't want to transfer all the apps from my old iPad. I came across this video from youtube
, watched & followed. Tada! I'm back in the game! Kept my level & all my friends. If you do get a chance to do this, let me know how it works for you. I did it on mac, but the video tutorial shows windows. So either you have pc or mac, you should be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrsaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally figured out how to get my UDID number (for anyone else as unclued up as me, you can down load a free app which helps you get it). Emailed the support department (using the email address given earlier in this thread) and got a response in about 30 mins, to say it had all been sorted out

Most reactions