What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfering info from laptop to ipad

123ozzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got our first ipad. On our old laptop, we used AOL for our home page. There, you can save links to webpages in the "favorites" section, similar to bookmarking a website link in Safari. How do I go about transfering these links from my laptop to my ipad? I figured out I can copy and paste each link to a email to myself, open it on my ipad, then bookmark it, was hoping there was an easier way. I have over a hundred links saved. Thanks in advance for any response!

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey welcome to the forum. I'm not sure this will work but I would open up Safari on my iPad and browse to Aol.com and sign into Aol and you should have all your bookmarks there. So maybe there will be and easy way to import them from there.

Most reactions

Latest posts