What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer music & Photo's from pc to iPad 3 How?

Doug6388

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any suggestions on how to move music (non iTunes purchased) and photo's from my PC to our new iPad 3? I have tried using iPad camera adapter an my SD card with mp3 and jpeg (not in a folder) I have tried moving with copytrans manager software ( it failed ) and want to know how to reset up iCloud. Any other way to avoid using iTunes? Seems if you did not flush money through iTunes bank account, they disavow any knowledge of the music's existence. Am I wrong?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So do you not have iTunes at all? If you do you can convert the music you already have into iTunes format with software like sharepod. I understand the user issues with iTunes and hope they make it easier in the future but reality is things will be much more difficult if you do not use iTunes.

rajagopalanator

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you not use iTunes at all? I'm a Spotify user, but I was under the impression that anything properly labeled in your itunes library would work with iTunes Match, no? Then again, it's been a long time since I've opened iTunes...

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just curious, why do people not seem to like itunes? i used it all the time when i had my ipad 2 and have been downloading apps while i wait for my ipad 3 to arrive, other than it continually trying to download stuff (stupid 12 days of christmas app) i had deleted and didnt want anymore, it works fine.

Noize

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive found an app called TIOD (Remote File Viewer). It can copy pics to the camera roll, as well as movies etc to the local iPad drive. all from the comfort of your new fondleslab.

Most reactions

Latest posts