What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transferring short films and photos from my photo roll on IPad 3 to PC

Debrob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everone, I've got a silly question that's probably already been answered many times, but please, have patience with an Ipad novice:
how do I transfer some little film clips and photos I took last Saturday to my PC?
Thanks

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plug you iPad into your pc using the cable. You should get a pop-up window (the AutoPlay window), where you can select view files (or something like that). It opens up the folders for the camera roll on your iPad, you can drill down to the DCIM folder. In that there may be more than one folder, but if you look through these, you can see all the JPG and MOV files. You can drag these to any folder you like on your PC.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use an app called Photo Transfer App. It moves videos as well as photos, from/to a PC, Mac or another iDevice. You need a wifi network. I find this much better to use than being tied to a single PC with iTunes. No wires, any PC or Mac. You buy the app on one iDevice and use it on all of them. Works over Bluetooth, too.

Most reactions

Latest posts