What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer movies

mlts0807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to transfer a movie between two ipads. I would like to move one of mine to my kids ipad for the drive home but we don't have our computer with us. I have tried dropbox but it won't let you download and save the file. It only plays while they have wi-fi connection.

Any suggestions?

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use GoodReader to download the file from dropbox then use the Manage Files option to open it in you AV player of choice. Unfortunately it is 4.99 but IMHO well worth every penny. I use it all the time.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't played around with movies much on my iPad. But one idea, if you bought the movie from iTunes you could re-download it to your kids iPad. Or, if it's available simply rent it from their iPad. If you don't currently have access to WIFI, then I don't know how to do it without your computer.

Good luck, safe travels!

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's right, I forgot about GoodReader, I use it all the time to move files from my iPad to iPod touch. Just never done it with movies.

wondershare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes Dude sure you can do it.
I think you should use to movie converter to Ipad. I have more information about it. you can use my web link here on it more information about software and converter.
Hope you will be get solution to yours problem soon.
Thanks.

Most reactions