What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer iphone picture to ipad

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all ,

may i know how to do the above ? any got any idea , if i use iphone to take photo , and how to transfer to my ipad thru bule tooth or wireless ?

Paul

Big samm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
u can use iTunes to sync with your computer than from the computer to the iPad.... or just buy the camera connector kit 35$ then you can transfer your iPhone photos directly to your iPad

mraif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about this way: take a picture with iPhone, send it to yourself via e- mail, open e-mail on iPad and save picture. I've done it this way and it works for me. YMMV...

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how about photobucket. if you have both apps on your iphone and on your ipad. you could access the same picture. upload pic from iphone to photobucket first. then open photobucket on your ipad and download it.

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about this way: take a picture with iPhone, send it to yourself via e- mail, open e-mail on iPad and save picture. I've done it this way and it works for me. YMMV...

That is how I do it too.

SwitchingGranny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
re photos from iPhone to iPad

I've been using the photo transfer app... love it. Also works from iPhone or iPad to computer.

Glad to have found this forum.

OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you many people for your suggestion, I like the approach using email or photo bucket . It is free and creative way.

Most reactions

Latest posts