What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tower Defense

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

When I still had my iPod Touch I played GeoDefense, great game, unfortunately there is no iPad version.
Now I am searching for another great tower defense game, compatible with the iPad.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
RudyL90

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bluvision said:
I like towermadness

Just read that if you want to finish the more difficult levels, you need to buy weapons with real cash. Is that true?
If it is, I don't like that.

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dungeon Defenders, great graphics and also has multi player if you like. I always play single cause I suck :)

OP
RudyL90

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thekarens said:
Dungeon Defenders, great graphics and also has multi player if you like. I always play single cause I suck :)

That game doesn't look like a towerdefense game, are you sure it is?

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thekarens said:

That game doesn't look like a towerdefense game, are you sure it is?

Yeah, it's got rpg elements, but it's a tower defense. Your job is to protect your crystal from different monsters. You progress getting better equipment and skills as you go along.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd recommend Kingdom rush and E.R.A, both very challenging and I like the latter one even better!

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gotta say ERA has kinda redefined the tower defense game with the concept of hero and skills, anyone here playing the game, might be good if we could talk about some strategies and tricks.Haven't been so excited since the Kingdom Rush release.

edBish0p

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fieldrunners2 HD is out, and it crashes like crazy!!! Just saw the thread in TA and they're saying you need to turn off iCloud to get it working properly.

Anyone is playing it too?

Most reactions

Latest posts