B bamashooter iPF Noob Joined Dec 25, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 0 Location Alabama Jan 9, 2013 #1 Other than the music app is there an option, app, etc to control volume w/ a touch screen slider? Thank you
Other than the music app is there an option, app, etc to control volume w/ a touch screen slider? Thank you
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Jan 9, 2013 #2 bamashooter said: Other than the music app is there an option, app, etc to control volume w/ a touch screen slider? Thank you Click to expand... I'm not sure if I read correctly,however, there's is the volume control if you do the 4-finger swipe and sweep to the left. Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF
bamashooter said: Other than the music app is there an option, app, etc to control volume w/ a touch screen slider? Thank you Click to expand... I'm not sure if I read correctly,however, there's is the volume control if you do the 4-finger swipe and sweep to the left. Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF
OP OP B bamashooter iPF Noob Joined Dec 25, 2012 Messages 65 Reaction score 0 Location Alabama Jan 9, 2013 #3 Thanks. I learned something new. Tried it and it worked. Much appreciated.
skimonkey Super Moderator Staff member Joined Sep 11, 2011 Messages 18,938 Reaction score 1,410 Location Michigan. USA Jan 10, 2013 #4 bamashooter said: Thanks. I learned something new. Tried it and it worked. Much appreciated. Click to expand... Glad that helped you!
bamashooter said: Thanks. I learned something new. Tried it and it worked. Much appreciated. Click to expand... Glad that helped you!