What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch screen un responsive

inzanemedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Arghhhh, it's definitely a love hate relationship going on. At the moment, it's hate... Sorry if I'm venting too much, but this technology isn't quite ready to be rolled out I feel apple. Are you listening?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you maybe provide a bit more context and maybe we can spot a problem?
Version of IOS? Recently updated or full clean restore? Particular app, or IOS springboard? All the time, or intermittent?
There's nothing I'm using day to day on any of my Apple devices when makes them unresponsive to touch...

OP
inzanemedia

inzanemedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope sorry forum, sorry apple.....I am ashamed to say it was me this time, it was not understanding the app as well as i thought i did.I was a bit to quick to post on here.

OP
inzanemedia

inzanemedia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Although having said that, the screen does glitch sometimes, but not this time.
Many thanks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool. If it's a particular app you can always drop the developer some feedback via the app store, which will contain support links.

Most reactions

Latest posts