What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total noob and general computer spaz!!!

K1mbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm brand new t the iPad and relatively new to Apple in general. My apologies if this question has been answered already!

I'm trying to attach a PDF file to an email, I read that it's best to send direct from the application itself. The PDF is currently in my iBooks app and I can't figure out how to email it!!

Any help would be appreciated!!

:eek:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Open the document in iBooks, so you are viewing it (i.e not in Gallery view), then touch the curly arrow in the Menu bar; there's an option there for email. Enter the email address etc and you're good to go....

Tim

OP
K

K1mbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The curly arrow only has print as an option

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - this may seem like a stupid question, but do you have email accounts set up on the iPad? If you're not using the iPad's Mail app and are just using webmail via Safari, then you can't do this; it's only possible if you have some email accounts set up with the iPad's native Mail app.

Tim

OP
K

K1mbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, not a stupid question. I do have a mail account set up, it's my hotmail account (if that makes any difference)

Most reactions