What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many apps.

Scar217

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.Can you tell me if i delete most of my apps are they still safe?I've purchased around 900 apps and i think it might be slowing my ipad down.Could this be true?If someone could help me with this issue i would greatly appreciate it.

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. That's a lot of apps. But yes, once you've purchased an app, you can re-download it without being charged.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Scar217 - yes, 900+ apps is scary! :)

First, a lot of these apps may be 'open' in your multitask bar and can be closed down as needed; these are usually not a big memory issue but possibly hundreds may be - not sure?

Second, I can't imagine needing this many apps on the iPad and deleting them may certainly be a means of 'speeding up' your device - the free ones are not an issue; the purchased ones can be downloaded again as needed.

Please let us know 'what' you did and if it helped - good luck!

Most reactions