What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To Winterboard or to not winterboard - thoughts?

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i used ifile to delete them. they weren't listed under cydia so i went to the var stash themes section and trashed them. if i screwed up you'll hear me whine yet again ;) i have trashed through ifile before eg. when i tried to place an image on my upper left banner, but it didn't work! It worked for someone else on this board  (at least i have the photo she sent - proof that it can be done)... BTW i also use a bluetooth mac keyboard especially when i am doing a lot of typing and i was wondering how do i activate the emoji and other international keyboards i have using the bluetooth keyboard. (i know that if i press the eject button on the upper right of the external keyboard it activates my keyboard on the iPad, but i was wondering if anyone knew the button(s) i can press on my external keyboard), Thanks

I love my JB iPad!!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew the keyboard was it. I looked in Curia and it said it needed iAcess. I couldn't been find iAccess.

Most reactions

Latest posts