What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TNT couriers delivering 30,000 ipads across Australia today

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TNT One of Australias biggest courier companies are flat out delivering 30,000 ipads for pre order Ipads According to TNT this is the biggest day ever for deliveries drivers working overtime tonight Friday 28 to complete deliveries.

Col Australia

cotti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here in the uk the TNT guys were up in arms because their managment made them sign for the ipads they were going to deliver!

Shows how much faith they have in their drivers :(

Good luck anyway Col hope they get to you first! :)

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cotti said:
Here in the uk the TNT guys were up in arms because their managment made them sign for the ipads they were going to deliver!

Shows how much faith they have in their drivers :(

Good luck anyway Col hope they get to you first! :)

Mine arrived 7pm But I am enjoying a weekend away with my lady She comes first

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got mine (Switzerland) a day early and the TNT lady told me they are going like mad to get them all delivered.

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Considering Australia,s population is around 25million people and 30 plus million kangaroos it is an amazing number for first day deliveries not including Apple stores I think LA Usa is 25 million people is that correct

Most reactions

Latest posts