What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Cellular Fourth-Gen iPads are in the Mail!

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
New_iPad_picture.JPG

I know that there has been a lot of interest in this site over the past few days regarding exactly when you can expect to be taking delivery of your new, cellular-enabled fourth-gen iPad, and now it looks like MacRumors may have confirmation that the iPads are on their way as we speak! According to their news story, MacRumors readers have been receiving confirmation emails from Apple letting them know that their orders are on the way, courtesy of FedEx, and will be delivered on Friday, November 16. MacRumors says that it had previously heard that customers with later delivery dates had been given free upgrades to an earlier delivery this week, some of whom didn’t even have to request this personally and were just offered it. MacRumors says that this is also the day that AT&T is expected to start selling the iPad mini and the fourth-gen iPad, although so far they say that they have not heard any details confirming what date the iPad mini will be delivered.

Source: Cellular-Capable iPad Pre-Orders En Route to U.S. Customers with Friday, November 16 Delivery - Mac Rumors

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't request anything, but got a notice that my iPad 4 4G is arriving Friday.

What kind of delivery upgrade is there? It's just normal delivery as far as I know.

My original delivery date was Nov. 26, then it got moved up a few days, according to an unsolicited Apple email. Then Apple, again unsolicited, said this Friday. I figure it will show up when it shows up.

Most reactions

Latest posts