What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three

polar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have my 3G with Three network (uk). £15 for 10gb pm. Excellent reception

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep have my MiFi with them. They claim to have the widest coverage in the country.

I don't use it that frequently but when I need it, it works.

RobotRock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was with them, I never liked them.. but I think it was just my phone at the time I didn't like. (LG Viewty :(!)

They're also going to be doing the best iPhone 4 deal.

Is the £15 pm a contract or PAYG? Or a rolling contract?

nbg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was with them, I never liked them.. but I think it was just my phone at the time I didn't like. (LG Viewty :(!)

They're also going to be doing the best iPhone 4 deal.

Is the £15 pm a contract or PAYG? Or a rolling contract?

Rolling, can do just a month at a time if you want, plus you don't need them to stop and start, you can do it from the Ipad.

I was in Scotland using it last week, excellent reception in towns and cities, still reasonable in some more remote areas.

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wife and I have used three for the past six years. The reception in most places has been great - we live in a village and it's the only carrier whose signal doesn't drop out in our house.

Have had problems with their customer service, but then I think most telecom companies suffer in this respect!

Most reactions

Latest posts