What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This post could be very confusing.

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I changed my email address then decided to change it back. You are looking at my old email address and the settings. I am not sure if the password is correct.
Moderator's edit: image with current personal info deleted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 267
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by a moderator:
OP

420benz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
New photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 250

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Phil - I would suggest 'deleting' your Gmail account on the iPad and then setting it up again using the IMAP & SMTP settings in the last image of your first post; if you do not know your password, then visit Gmail in a browser and use their password recovery directions. NOTE - deleting your account on the iPad will NOT delete your Gmail account - the native mail app in iPad simply 'mirrors' what is on their servers. ALSO - not a good idea to show your email address(s) in a public forum - just opens you up for spam harvesters if not more? Good luck - Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts