What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting Old Email Address for A New One ??

NorPlan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
;)First time around a Family Member was present to help as I was new to the iPad then.. I'm known to suffer from the Fat Finger Syndrome periodically , hence my inquiry... The task is changing my email address.. I use Yahoo for personal emails and Google for the rest... Now going into the iPad Settings to Additional email Accts. I simply just click the red Delete Bar correct and start all over again creating a New Email Acct .. ?? It's my Gmail Acct I wish to change so I'm not worried about loosing email addresses... Cheers Thanks o_O

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you select the account in your settings and tap "Delete account" there. You only remove the account on your iPad. If something goes wrong, the account is still available. :)

For a new account, tap "Add account" below your email accounts and select the one you need

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts