What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This forum is growing fast!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I pay attention to such things, pretty sad I know................ but almost every day the record number of users online at once is shattered..... today we broke 1400!!! That is amazing considering the short about of time this forum has even existed... and the fact the focus product has only been out two months! 1400 online at one time.... awesome....

Congrats ipadforums.net!!!!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds good. The more people the more the community grows the more chances of more apps, websites, etc.

Of course that also means influxes of idiots like Janimachini who follows me to every single thread and posts in the biggest font available the same damn thing because I said the bright yellow accessory case she posted about was ugly and she got offended, but that's to be expected.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can handle it due to time differences sometimes there are no USA mods on however I am 18 hours ahead Usa west coast so many times I see spam and other issues while most others are asleep As the forum grows so will spammers so just report it and give us time to deal with it. I pick up on my iPhone all reports
Enjoy the forum. Cheers Colin down under

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree getting bigger I would not be surprised once International ramps up and USa gains deliveries again we will have more than 3 thousand at once
I personally cannot find any ipad forum that even comes close to this one. Its a pleasure to be part of the team

write-stuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.richarddawkins.net
I personally cannot find any ipad forum that even comes close to this one.

Absolutely! I've looked for good forums and nothing else I've found is anywhere near as good as this one. One that I thought might be a good forum, ipad88.com, has fallen flat on its face, completely mobbed by spammers hawking their junk.

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a great forum and theres a lot of good info about the iPad and what people do with it and all that. I'm really glad I found it and I hope more people contribute and write about kewl things they do with there iPad, kewl apps and stuff like that. :D

Most reactions

Latest posts