What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third iPad3 with assorted issues

Gollum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought an Ipad 3 last night. The left side of the screen is slightly darker the entire length of the screen... it is gradient like and blends back to the rest of the screen in only an inch or so. It's not that bad... BUT

the camera has a major defect. When bringing up the camera, the image is tilted about 15 degrees. Very odd, I'm assuming it uses a component similar to the Iphones which is a completely encased component. I've had to replace cameras on Iphones before because the didn't open consistently if at all, but this is a whole new level of poor quality control.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gollum said:
Just bought an Ipad 3 last night. The left side of the screen is slightly darker the entire length of the screen... it is gradient like and blends back to the rest of the screen in only an inch or so. It's not that bad... BUT

the camera has a major defect. When bringing up the camera, the image is tilted about 15 degrees. Very odd, I'm assuming it uses a component similar to the Iphones which is a completely encased component. I've had to replace cameras on Iphones before because the didn't open consistently if at all, but this is a whole new level of poor quality control.

That sure is a weird one. I'd love to see a pic of the camera dealio.

armagnejoygarcia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
need someone HELP.....I have my ipad3 but it was stuck up to i tunes. My Ipad was jailbreak before and I try to follow steps I got in youtube but it doesnt work...

Most reactions

Latest posts