What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinnest/Most Slimline folio style case available?

EoN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Could anyone advise me on some of the more slimline/thin folio style (or any style really) cases available? I'm not into the ones that add a lot of bulk, which most seem to do. So far of what I've seen the Apple one looks pretty good at the job, except I've heard a lot of complaints about dust etc, and the other one that seems to look great, but apparently has very bad durability/build quality, and a few other faults is the Macally iPad Bookcase.

Are there any others someone could recommend? Would be much appreciated :)

Cheers,
EoN

toasty_hoodie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Absolutely the CaseMate Venture. I had one, and would still have one if I didn't require the Otterbox. It's a pricey one, but I found my one for $30 on eBay.

Terry A

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the Apple case and love it. It's slim, but the ability to raise the back in landscape mode is really nice for just sitting somewhere and working, I'm actually looking for a something a bit larger for those times when I don't want something so slim!

MacJazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take a look at the Incase Convertible Magazine Jacket. I've been using one for a couple of weeks and definitely is one of the slimmest cases I've found. Pretty decent.

Most reactions

Latest posts