What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking About taking the Plunge, Need Advice

OP
D

DrGrafix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm writing this reply on my "new" iPad! Excellent local craigslist experience, original owner showed up said he did three resets to make sure EVERYTHING was cleaned up. No apps, pix, movies, iCloud, email, nothing but 57GB of free space. Interesting that with a proper reset you can skip entering personal info and still connect to the net via wifi. Auto login in Starbucks wifi, shot pix & movie clip, surfed, everything checked out. Not a scratch on this unit, so it's now mine. Entered all my email and Apple ID stuff went to the App Store and got some of my favs installed, all is well.

Mike

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We hear about so many second hand iPad purchases that go wrong it's nice to hear about one that went like all purchases are supposed to go. Thanks for telling us about your experience.

OP
D

DrGrafix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We hear about so many second hand iPad purchases that go wrong it's nice to hear about one that went like all purchases are supposed to go. Thanks for telling us about your experience.

Actually, I want to thank you guys for all your help and knowledge. I sure it contributed to a good experience for both parties. There are plenty of forums where redundant questions are asked over and over by different people and different times. There are sometimes snobby know it alls who tell people to go pound sand, go search, go away from this forum and that eventually kills forum where knowledge is king and nobody wants to share it.

Thanks again!

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Actually, I want to thank you guys for all your help and knowledge. I sure it contributed to a good experience for both parties. There are plenty of forums where redundant questions are asked over and over by different people and different times. There are sometimes snobby know it alls who tell people to go pound sand, go search, go away from this forum and that eventually kills forum where knowledge is king and nobody wants to share it.

Thanks again!
Welcome to a great forum! In the time I have been on here I have found nothing but friendly, useful advice. Nobody scores points here, all are here to help. Refreshing in today's world. Enjoy your time on here as I do and you will definitely benefit from the advice you receive.
Mike

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks again!

Congratulations on being an iPad owner, I have the iPad 4 retina and it is wonderful device, use it all the time and very convenient. Your iPad 4 will give you great ownership experience

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is one of those feel good threads where everything just falls into place so nicely!

To DrGrafix ...congratulations on your new iPad, it's so good to hear your purchase went so well and thank you for your kind words!

And to all you others who have helped.....you are what makes this Forum all that it is! Thank you to you all! ;)

Most reactions