What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

patty139

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone having troubles downloading updates for this? It just shown up within the last hour and it wont let me past 43/47 62.7/70 something. It just crashes, i have already done a reset on the ipad to rule that out, but its still having issues.

Yes I had trouble lasted two weeks then it just started to woks hope that it the same for you and you don't loose every thing

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well eventually it did sort itself out, but only after i left it a day, then the update worked and im back in my town. Thanks for the reply.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well eventually it did sort itself out, but only after i left it a day, then the update worked and im back in my town. Thanks for the reply.

My problems started last night. I couldn't get past the tap screen. I did the update hoping it would fix things, but no...any hints?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The harp thing is an annoying harp noise that plays continually. The game is also completely frozen. If it happens to you or anyone, I can give you directions on how to break it. Or I can direct you to the EA Forum and someone there will do it. Some people have been locked out for up to a month, people lost their stash of hearts, etc. Shame on EA games. Most of it happened prior to the latest update or with the last update.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The harp thing is an annoying harp noise that plays continually. The game is also completely frozen. If it happens to you or anyone, I can give you directions on how to break it. Or I can direct you to the EA Forum and someone there will do it. Some people have been locked out for up to a month, people lost their stash of hearts, etc. Shame on EA games. Most of it happened prior to the latest update or with the last update.

Oh...I haven't had that happen. I also mute or keep the volume low....so I don't know whether the harp has been playing in the background or not! Thanks for letting me know! :)

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh you'd know if you had the harp---- Lol. You'd be unable tp play. The screen would have froze on the screen after you tap tp play. I hope it never happens to you! Most annoying.

patty139

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh...I haven't had that happen. I also mute or keep the volume low....so I don't know whether the harp has been playing in the background or not! Thanks for letting me know! :)

I had that would not do any thing I checked every day nothing about two weeks later it started to work

patty139

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh you'd know if you had the harp---- Lol. You'd be unable tp play. The screen would have froze on the screen after you tap tp play. I hope it never happens to you! Most annoying.

This happend to me after two weeks it let me play again

Most reactions

Latest posts