What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Word of advice. Don’t give yourself unlimited donuts. It only means getting all of the premium items and unlimited cash. Why would you want to open all of the land or get everything?

soppybllx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totallylagit said:
Word of advice. DonÂ’t give yourself unlimited donuts. It only means getting all of the premium items and unlimited cash. Why would you want to open all of the land or get everything?

How can u get unlimited donuts .?

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check the donuts and cash. Donuts don't decrease. Donuts can be changed to cash. This removes the fun from the game

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355947795.704548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355947795.704548.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 756

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can’t post links on here but you can find the answer on <snip...edit...> Your device needs to be jailbroken to do this

Please let's not have discussions of this on this forum. First off, let's play the game as it is is and not by other means freely gained.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

rayrayc17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me and my daughters. We are regular players. Thanks!! We have great Christmas stuff!

Rayrayc17
Abic723
Spiderpig17

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you!

Most reactions

Latest posts