What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

Batwings25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all I just joined just for the tapped out game. Such fun. Please If you have an iPad! iPad only add me. Batwings25. Batwings25 only on iPad,,,, see you there im level 8. Cheers !!!!

Batwings25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so far many of u have added me thank u. So unfortunately I can't see your town due to grammar school programmers whom are responsible for the lack of servers and glitches. Such as the one I constantly get about your friend has a newer "spiffy" version click here to update. So. Again. I have researched it must be due to. 1-I'm on iPad they're on iPhone. 2-I'm in the u.s.a (unfortunately) and they must be from Dubai or Iraq or Iran or Canada.

In short.
Only add me if your from the united states and on iPad due to region differences! Thank you all see you in shelbyville! Go isotopes!

Almost forgot. My username. Batwings25. Batwings25. Cheers. Go bulls!! I love French girls

Sinister_MP3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just started playing yesterday, feel free to add me, Origin Username: SINISTER_MP3

Already sent out some friend requests to you guys you've posted here as well.

Thanks.

Batwings25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea idk but is anyone else getting the. Need for a "spiffy " update. Anywho. Thanks everyone who added me and future addees ...nice well then. C you in Springfield!! Level9 - Batwings25. Add me

Most reactions

Latest posts