What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The seven types of iPhone Users ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's funny.

Did you fit one of the seven?

I tried to find myself among the seven, but couldn't. I like my iPhone fine, but wouldn't consider myself a fanboy of any brand. I don't hack, but I use my phone for plenty of stuff, without overusing. I think iPhone is a good phone, but I also have an Android phone, which I like as well (bigger screen). I turned down a company Blackberry. I'm not a senior, but I hope to live long enough to become one, because the alternative is less appealing, lol.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heh. I can definitely see myself in the Hacker description! :D

And My mother, bless her heart, fits in the older person category, for sure. She has an alarm set on her iPad2 so she can remember to take her insulin at night - but she does not really hear it when it goes off. I have to come in from the back room to turn it off (cause yes, it's annoying!).

These are funny. Thanks for posting them.

Marilyn

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess I am somewhat of a fanboy without the stinky tee shirt, without all the previous versions of iPhone as I only have iPhone 4. I guess I am obsessed as I as I am always on my iPad, iPod, and and no longer use a PC as I now have an iMac. Ditched the 2004 Dell, well it is still in my office next to the iMac lol. And of course, I am always on the forums ;).

Overuser as I can download a bunch of apps on my iPhone / iPad when I am bored, some of them paid, then delete when I realize I no longer need / want them. Text, Tweet, surf, Facebook (mine and Miles'), etc. Bought two cases (not fun) because each of them fell apart now using earbud case as I am tired of buying new cases for an old phone.

Hacker because I will find all kinds of uses for my phone other than making calls. Used to steam Netflix on it so I can keep my iPad free to use while watching the movie and also remote control, free texting, free Internet calling apps when I do use the phone, my only camera, tethering device (ditched my single iPad data plan which comes in handy when I have no access to wifi). I don't jailbreak though.

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my, I'm well on the way to fanboy!! It's the closest fit for me out of the choices.....BUT I AIN'T WEARIN THE T SHIRT!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts