What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

DNC1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Yes it is!! I use the Kindle and iBooks apps the most often!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I use Kindle, due to the number of books available (loads of free ones too!).

MissusG

iPF Noob
Reaction score
excited and happy new owner of an ipad 2 (32gb wifi)...got mine last thurs! now have a lot of reading and surfing to do lol. this forum is awesome :)

bmahony

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 64 gb wifi only ipad2 last week..wife has a 16 gb wifi ipad2 as well..I am an apple fan through and through

64 gb ipad2 in black

Cord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had a iPad 1 for a year now and I just picked up a iPad 2 16 GB over the weekend to tide me over until the teething problems on the iPad 2012 subsides and then I plan to pick one up later this year. The iPad 2 will go as a gift to a friend. The 2 was cheap @ $359 at Microcenter in the Chicago suburbs The iPad 2 is considerable lighter than the original and I like the white bezel better than the black one that I have been using. I had no problem restoring my data and music off of iTunes and it went slick as a whistle. It was all pretty easy for this senior citizen.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DNC1968 said:
I use Kindle, due to the number of books available (loads of free ones too!).

I like iBooks better as an app but I find myself getting more books through Amazon too. The free books are a hit or miss but some have been good.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
I like iBooks better as an app but I find myself getting more books through Amazon too. The free books are a hit or miss but some have been good.

Been using iBooks with my online classes w/ more frequency. I can keep all course data on Scooter...everywhere I go. Even when network connectivity is disrupted. Loving technology.

Sent from Scooter, my White 32GB iPad, using iPF in Deutschland

Umwat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought my 32GB iPad 2 a while back for really cheap... It has a few scratches on the back so I abuse the heck out of it and don't feel bad :)

I browse on it way more than my Mac now...

jasneer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DNC1968 said:
After playing with my iPad for a week or two, my wife wanted one. Yesterday I took her to the Apple shop and now she's also a proud owner also. :)

Al d best

yosepithan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my Ipad 2. I was reluctant at first but I finally broke down and bought one. I got it here at Amazon Couldn't be happier!!!

.......MODERATED.....NO EXTERNAL LINKS...AS PER FORUM RULES......

Last edited by a moderator:

NYI310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YAY!! I brought home my first Apple Product since 1990 on Sunday. I'm learning how to use it and I love it. Of course, I'm waiting for Amazon to deliver my Screen Shield and protective case, so my iPad 2 will not me leaving my house or the plastic sleeve in which it came for a few more days.

SimoneLouise28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had my iPad 2b16gb black for about a week I love it! I do have an iPhone 4 but fancied an iPad rather than a laptop :)

Most reactions