What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Blondey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi bought my wifi 16G in black, also bought the official smarter lid in pink and a hypershield back cover also in pink. As my sons say it is the mint. Not sure how to check if it is iOS 5 or not. How can I check....??? As I am not very techno minded I hope to get lots of info from you guys.. Thanks in advance.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
csofm said:
Got my IPad2 16GB wifi only

Just saying HI. .... HI

I originally brought a galaxy tab 10.1, due to my phone being the Galaxy S2, was really unhappy with the laggy interface, refunded and got the Xoom again laggy and not a nice experience.

After returning that I went with the iPad 2 and love it, so smooth and easy to use, now sold my Galaxy S2, and have ordered a 4s to go with my ipad2 so I can fully enjoy the iCloud / ios5 experience.

Hi again :)

Congratulations on the switch. You will never turn back. I'll give you 6 months and I'll bet by then, you will own a MacBook Pro.

Sent from Scooter, my White Verizon 32GB iPad2, using iPF

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blondey said:
Hi bought my wifi 16G in black, also bought the official smarter lid in pink and a hypershield back cover also in pink. As my sons say it is the mint. Not sure how to check if it is iOS 5 or not. How can I check....??? As I am not very techno minded I hope to get lots of info from you guys.. Thanks in advance.

Go to Settings-General-Version. It should say 5.0

If not, connect it to ur iTunes and it will download iOS 5 automatically.

Good luck.

jncbankston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@Blondy, IPF is this forum...iPad Forum. You may also download the app from iTunes Store.
This forum is where I learned the most about my iPad. Try to search "Tips & Tricks" and see what u get.
Good luck...and tell ur son this iPad is beast!

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
csofm said:
Got my IPad2 16GB wifi only

Just saying HI. .... HI

I originally brought a galaxy tab 10.1, due to my phone being the Galaxy S2, was really unhappy with the laggy interface, refunded and got the Xoom again laggy and not a nice experience

After returning that I went with the iPad 2 and love it, so smooth and easy to use, now sold my Galaxy S2, and have ordered a 4s to go with my ipad2 so I can fully enjoy the iCloud / ios5 experience.

Hi again :)

Smart choice. Welcome to the dark side lol

blissinger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad 2 a month and I'm still baffled by a lot of it. I need a manual! One thing I'd like to be able to do that appears impossible is delete all the #@%& mail in one action because there's no spam filter and I'm getting loads of junk. Another thing is to record on it, no clue how to do that even though I have GarageBand. It's just gathering dust. I need a very basic manual.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my iPad 2 a month and I'm still baffled by a lot of it. I need a manual! One thing I'd like to be able to do that appears impossible is delete all the #@%& mail in one action because there's no spam filter and I'm getting loads of junk. Another thing is to record on it, no clue how to do that even though I have GarageBand. It's just gathering dust. I need a very basic manual.
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Search box (at the top-left of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

hi_manfred

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like my ipad2, 16g 3G and black. I got it from another guy whose company rewarded their great job.

Wingless

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I am very excited for the iPad 3 apparently coming out "early next year" so I know it will be worth the wait if all the rumors are true, I will save some personal money until release date and then I'll be happy that I saved for iPad 3 instead of 2, but I'm glad everyone is enjoying their 2 (although as a lot of sites are saying why buy 2 now when 3 is a lot better and right on the horizon)

My Archos 101 just isnt doing it for me :/

Most reactions

Latest posts