What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
simontay78 said:
29th April 2011, I waited for 3 hours at epicenter @ 313 then when it opened at 10am...waited another hour to go in...

Finally gotten the iPad 2, 32GB WIFI with 3G! :ipad-keyboard:

Immediately took the train to sim lim square to have it screen protected & housed with a proper $58 casing :D

Below is my video on my experience! :D

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S71xNvcYaC8

I get a malformed I'd on your video link.

64GB 3G White iPad

Munc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is being delivered today!!! Can't wait to get out of work & start dicovering!

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange. It works now. I wonder if it is a 3G thing.

64GB 3G White iPad

iamnamja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my ipad, and.... its... beautiful!:D

now... for the long wait for the jailbreak!

Reaction score
iamnamja said:
I just got my ipad, and.... its... beautiful!:D

now... for the long wait for the jailbreak!

Oh, the beautiful wait for the iPad 2 jb.

How many fake jb's do you reckon we will see, before a real one get's released? Last week has been quite a turmoil with two parties claiming a imminent iPad 2 jb and in the end both didn't work. :D

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It shouldn't affect the YouTube link. It doesn't give a wrong format issue when accessing over 3G now.

Perhaps it was a temporary issue.

That's what I figured to. But YouTube compresses the hell out of videos when over 3G.

64GB 3G White iPad

simontay78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.SimonVideo.com
Ncaissie said:
That's what I figured to. But YouTube compresses the hell out of videos when over 3G.

64GB 3G White iPad

True. The compression shouldn't affect the original link in any way. And it worked here over 3G.

Mysterious

Don't use the Youtube app in iPad instead go to the safari browser in your iPad and use the YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. instead to get High Quality video that way the video won't get compressed.

That's one tip :D :D

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^ that is right, also using the youtube app means some videos based on flash cannot be seen. However if youtube is acessed througn safari, the same flahs video,s are automatically converted html5 and therefore viewed

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

boonekingdom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Supposed 2 get mine in a few days, really excited! Wanted to know if any of you guys are seeing the screen bleeding that was in the first batches? I really hope mine doesn't have any crazy bleeds...@_-

Reaction score
boonekingdom said:
Supposed 2 get mine in a few days, really excited! Wanted to know if any of you guys are seeing the screen bleeding that was in the first batches? I really hope mine doesn't have any crazy bleeds...@_-

Crazy bleeds!

I don't see any screen bleed, unless I go into a darkroom without any light, turn the brightness up to the maximum and open a dark image or watch a movie under those conditions. But since I do tend to reduce the brightness in the darkness, as it is otherwise way to bright, does the screen bleeding exist hypothetically, but I never see it. How much of an issue is it, if I never see it?

Imo, is the screen bleeding an overrated problem.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Last edited:

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leostef said:
My partner gave me my very own ipad 2 (black 16 gb) on my birthday and verrrrrrryy happy with it.

Nice. Congrats!

64GB 3G White iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts