What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Bstephens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine today

I preordered it at BB on sunday and I got it today. Way quicker and easier than waiting in line for hours or ordering online.

ColemanLee09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Traded my iPad 1 + cash for a NIB white iPad 2! Lovin the new smart cover. Installed wrapsol protectors on back and screen.

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my iPad 2 about a week ago now. I'm in London so only left it two weeks after the launch date. I picked up a White WiFi + 3G 32GB. I work for a tech retailer in London so I was on the other end of the whole launch day madness. I wasn't even going to get one until I saw it - I deal with deliveries so I knew what stock was coming in and as soon as the iPad I wanted came in I grabbed it up and bought it! Big advantage for me :D I got a Belkin Stand Case for it which was cheap with a discount and it's excellent! First iPad but already had an iPhone 4 :) that's my story!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine on day 1 of the UK release. Only queued for 45 mins. 64gb 3G enabled. Direct from the apple store. It was thankfully that easy. Just found this app 2 days ago by chance.....love the threads.

smrathburn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smrathburn said:
I had been researching tablets for a couple of weeks before deciding the iPad was the way to go. Finding the 32 GB Wi-Fi was a bit of a challenge. I checked three retailers and found what I was looking for. Pretty happy so far, can't wait to learn more about it and start getting into what it can really do!

Checking 3 retailers is a challenge?

Congrats on the new iPad. Black or white?

64GB 3G White iPad

Three is all we have within about an hour of me. I didn't expect it to be hard to find. Black by the way ! With a grey smart cover (for now)

tommyj55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
T-10 days and counting....

I just ordered a ZAGG mMate for my much anticipated iPad.

The more I read about what is possible with my iPad (besides my music), the more excited I get. I feel like a kid before Christmas!

Cheers to all!

-TJ

Black iPad2 64 GB Wifi.

beesy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My wifi 64 gb black Ipad 2

I ordered my Ipad 2 on March 11 2011, I did not want to wait in those long lines. I like the idea, the free engraving and shipping but the shipping date was not until April 14th. But low and behold it shipped early from Shen zen China and I got it on April 1, 2011....words cannot express how much I like this machine, it is totally the one. I have an Incredible phone and I thought android was awesome, but it has nothing on the Ipad or any product that is from Apple. The apps, games Podcast ...everything is awesome FIVE STARS FOR APPLE AND MY IPAD 2 :)

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot to post...

... That I got my 64gb white iPad 2 last Friday! I've been busy playin' with my new toy... Ha! :D

It's nice to ditch that Coming Soon :comingsoon: avatar for exchange of my nice shiney Apple avatar.:cool:

gza1105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine April 19th, to be honest I didn't have the money, but my wife knows I'm a big apple fan so she gave me the money as a birthday present (my birthday was April 13th) I spent the next days calling best buy and other stores but they had no iPads n stock... Finally on april 19th I called this store peachmac here in GA and they had received iPads and they only had two 32 gb black wifi iPad... I was so scared I would miss my chance to get my iPad that I asked my wife to drive as fast as possible lol and the store was 40 minutes away from me... But thank God I made it there n time and I'm now here enjoying my new toy :p I was so close to ordering it from apple and just wait the 3 weeks, but I'm glad I didn't... oh and i also got an orange smart cover :)

Last edited:

richrocks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both! Enjoy! I am on mine every single day and I just love it!

Now it's time to have fun researching cases and protective coverings.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Getty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my iPad 2 on the first day of launch in the UK. I love it to bits. Never had one before but am genuinely very impressed. Just got the tiddler 16gb wifi model but that's fine for me.

My face app so far has to be Real Racing 2 HD

Most reactions