What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The New iPad Makes its Debut all Over the World

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&amp]
New_iPad_launch_Paris.JPG

Apple’s third-generation iPad has made its debut all around the world on today, Friday March 16, in countries such as the UK, US, Australia and Japan.
MacRumors has an excellent pictorial round-up of some of the key launches around the world, and they venture that the Paris line photo was the “most impressive†of all the photos they’ve seen so far today. The photo was taken at 10pm French time, and saw that hundreds had lined up outside the Apple store. In the US, Wal-Mart stores opened at one minute past midnight, but reports say that lines there were relatively small. In Hong Kong, scalpers are already on the scene, it appears. Over here in the UK, the Huffington Post UK reports “huge†crowds outside the various Apple Stores large and small, including the usual excitement and cheering outside Apple’s flagship Regent Street store. The HP spoke to one of those queuing, Yuri Ivanov from Moscow, who had been there since 10am the day before! “Why not queue?†he told The HP. “This will be my first iPad, and this will be where I start with Apple products. It’s the latest thing.†[/FONT]No word if any cats were lining up, eager to start playing games against humans.

Stop press! Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak was also interviewed in the line in Los Angeles! He and his wife were first in the queue.

[FONT=&amp]Source: [/FONT]3rd Generation iPad Launches Around the World - Mac Rumors

New iPad Launches, Huge Queues Outside Apple Stores - PHOTOS

Last edited by a moderator:

panchucko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of the world but at 9:13 EST the new iPad made its debut at my house

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of the world but at 9:13 EST the new iPad made its debut at my house

Nice! We want to hear all the juicy details. Please share! Please share!

Brendan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so addicted to this screen now, I can't even use my iPad 2. Not even kidding. I can read magazines in landscape easily that I couldn't before, and photos are a joy. Bravo, Apple!

Brendan75

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brendan75 said:
I am so addicted to this screen now, I can't even use my iPad 2. Not even kidding. I can read magazines in landscape easily that I couldn't before, and photos are a joy. Bravo, Apple!

Portrait, I mean.

Most reactions